Smoke from re-ignited house fire causes issues at school

News Staff's picture
Article Image Alt Text

As high winds moved through the area last week, thick smoke from burning debris left by a house that burned more than a year ago was pushed downhill and into the Rotan ISD school buildings.

While the smoke made for a less than perfect teaching environment, there were no major interruptions to classes, although there were numerous reports of allergen reactions, mild breathing issues, and eye irritations due to the foul-smelling vapor.

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://etypeservices.com/Double%20Mountain%20ChronicleID687/

Rate this article: 
No votes yet